Your access to use this Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We take reasonable care and skill in providing this Site and in making this Site available and subject to your rights under law which cannot be excluded:
- we do not warrant or represent that the Site or your systems (including the internet and your hardware and software) is complete, accurate, current or free from errors or omissions, programming bugs or viruses or secure; and
- the availability of this Site may be subject to numerous factors, including routine maintenance and factors outside our control (such as malfunction in equipment or software, Internet access difficulties, or delay or failure of transmission). Accordingly, we do not warrant or represent that the availability of this Site will be continuous or uninterrupted, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Site or server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- we do not warrant that the Site or products which you order through the Site will meet your all of your requirements;
- we do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet all your expectations
We accept liability to you for reasonably foreseeable loss or damage caused by a breach of any statutory guarantee or other rights under consumer protection laws that cannot be excluded and for loss or damage that was caused by our breach of contract or negligence under the principles applied by the courts, but we are not liable for:
- loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable;
- loss or damage that was not caused by our breach of statutory guarantee, contract or by our negligence;
- loss or damage that was caused by your breach of contract or your negligence;
- business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions); and
- loss or damage caused by events outside our reasonable control (such as a malfunction in equipment or software, Internet access difficulties or delay or failure of transmission).
You must take reasonable steps to minimise the extent of any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the provision of this Site or services on this Site.
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. Motel Assist is an agency business and uses personal information collected from owners/principals and prospective owners/principals to perform obligations in assessing the business or property under a Motel Assist agreement with those parties.
Motel Assist also use personal information collected from purchasers and prospective purchasers to inform them of properties for sale. Motel Assist may use the information for direct marketing purposes and to seek potential clients through the promotional activities of Motel Assist agency business.
Motel Assist may disclose information to other parties including potential purchasers or vendors, or to media organisations, on the internet, or to clients both existing and potential, as well as to parties engaged to evaluate the property, for example pest and building inspections, etc., and to owners' corporations, government and statutory bodies, financial institutions, valuers and to third parties as required by law.
In providing us your personal information to Motel Assist we agree to the use of the information as specified above unless advised to the contrary.